View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 10:32 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

*el timo skipo*
Blazingnight had finished her ceremony, and she was eager to speak with Burdockpool. Her skin was tingling with anxiety and it must be showing on her face. She gave a quick glance, all their kits were in the clearing, supervised by the other queens. She watched them for a moment, wanting to join them and try to shake the apprehension. Though she slipped into her den instead to warm Burdock. Her stomach was in a knot when she saw him, but she shook her head to rid the feeling. I'm overthinking this, she told herself quietly, the clan is too strong to be hurt. Her tail tip flexed as she crept into the nest beside him and sat down. For the time, she couldn't look at him, didn't want to talk about what she'd smelled and heard. "Burdock..." She trailed off and swallowed, all she could picture was Bucknight having created an army and coming for her clan. "I did a patrol today, near Riverclan. While there we scented, it was a strange smell, but it was so strong in the air." She shivered, she'd thought that there was screeching and fighting, but she couldn't be sure it wasn't chanting and banter. "There's something in Riverclan."

Last edited by Ever; December 14th, 2016 at 10:35 PM.