Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Have been in the medicine den the molly heard a commotion and looked up to see Dusklion and Seabreeze drop what looked to be the body of the newly named deputy. What in Starclan had happened? She rushed over almost immediately. There was no moment hesitation.

Marigoldleap wanted to ask what had happened, but the familiar scent of rogue filled her nose. That seemed all to familiar. Not the actual scent, but the part of him being attacked by a non clan member. All those moons ago when she had lost her own life to some rogues before starclan sent her back. She knew just how dangerous they could be. Looking at the stock pile she realized they didn't have goldenrod. It was the best thing to treat wounds and they had none.

Without a hesitation she poked her head out of the den and located Minkpaw as well as seeing . "I need some goldenrod, so I can treat Fadingsun's wounds. Can you please get me some and quickly? If you don't know what it looks like its a tall plant with bright yellow flowers. Swanberry if you want to be of use can you go with them?", she asked. There was no way she was sending an apprentice out of camp by themselves, so Swanberry might as well be some use. She should have had somebody get some earlier and maybe they wouldn't be in this mess.

[ @Dolomedes; @Marigoldwhisper; @alec; @taillow; sorry it took so long was trying to see what herbs riverclan had. ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do