View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2023, 09:48 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

"Who do I face with all the pain I encounter?"

Gentlekit -> Gentle(-freckle, -ghost, -koi)
AMAB - trans at 5 moons(she/her)
loyal ShadowClan deamer

"Call her a coward,
scream her name as she runs
- she's nothing but a dreamer!"

As her name suggests, she's the most gentle she-cat you'll ever find in ShadowClan. Many cats call her a coward because she refuses to fight. She is loyal, though, and she takes her job seriously. Her job is to cheer others up, making their days a lot better than they would be without her. She is so sweet, and kind - she does not hesitate to make others smile, even if it is at the expense of her pride(what pride?). She is a pessimist, though, and constantly worries that she is not doing the right thing for the right cat. she's calm and collected at all times, never failing. she values love the most out of life and has centered nearly her whole life around those that she loves. she is guided by her heart, often passionate and highly emotional. She is a good-natured and relaxed cat. Gentlekit is always willing to listen to a distressed cat, quick to offer her advice. She is open-minded and always willing to try out new things or see from someone else's perspective, as long as said perspective doesn't harm her family or friends. Despite her good-natured attitude, she is highly protective of those close to him, almost too much to the point that she forgets that they are independent from her - that they have to live their own lives.

"Cry for the battleless,
whisper her name as she runs
- leaving comrades and family behind,
a coward... a coward she is not!"

black she-cat with a white undercoat and a right amber eye, left blue eye.
Gentlekit is a pretty black-furred tabby she-cat with a white undercoat. Her right eye is a bright, deep honey-amber color while her left eye is a cold, icy blue color. She has the ear-tufts of a maincoon - from her papa, Darkfall - and she has her mother's long fur. She has a slight build - very small, lithe. As an adult, she would have been better fitted for WindClan than ShadowClan, but she doesn't like to think of that. She was built for running.

"frightened by the blood,
scared of the death on the battlefield
- she will run, but she can't hide!"

relationship with mama -
She wants to be a lot like her mama. She follows this warrior around a lot. When she's not in the area, little Gentlekit would start to panic and look around for her in the crowds. If she doesn't find her, then... She goes to her papa.

relationship with papa -
Kind of second-rate to her mother - she has no idea why her daddy is so protective of his little dreamer. Despite this, though, she adores him and would like to be like him - a loyal, strong ShadowClan warrior, just... without the bloodshed.

other family members -
Honestly, she doesn't know over half her family - quite true, though - and she would like to know them, but she feels as if they're avoiding her and she does not like that. She loves them despite the fact that she does not know them, and she understands that - as Dawnstar's relative - that high standards have been put on her little shoulders. To be the best warrior she can be - with or without the bloodshed.

likes/dislikes

((w.i.p.)

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 14th, 2023 at 08:04 AM.