View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2019, 11:43 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Angry Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
CinderPaw nodded slightly not speaking, usually she was very happy but moving too a new clan with no one with her was hard enough as it is but now being the apprentice of one of the cats who attacked her- well it was more her friend who did but nonetheless."O-okay..".she followed the shecat feeling nervous.

------------------

DawnPaw smiled softly and spoke in a calm tone."Mhm!".Hearingn his question she gave a exasperated sigh."I was trapped in a den full of Fishfaced fleabags...Tried my best too be nice but, they aren't very fond of apprentices or SkyClanners".she tried her best not too show how irritating the experience was but she took a breath, again another question popped out of TimberSpark's mouth and she quickly spoke up."No it wasn't LarkStorm- Just one of the elders decided they weren't too fond of being called fleabag".She reassured him slightly before being a little started at the many changes in his expression- his eyes looked dull, scary almost. As the Tom suddenly pointed she spoke calmly giving a slight forced smile."Well, i only have myself too blame besides its only for a moon".

"An elder did that to you?!" He asked, clearly not Happy about the fact that an elder hurt Dawnpaw. The same look appeared in his eyes, disappearing after. "Well, yeah.." he pouted.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days