View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2021, 11:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ShadowClan Herb Garden

->Ebonyfang

The medicine cat padded over to the herb garden to see how well the herbs were growing. Only some of the snow had gotten to the herbs which was good since it gave them enough water through leaf bare. He didn't really come here that often, since there was no herbs to gather yet. Now that he was here this time. The borage and dock was already fully grown. The marigolds looked like they would bloom soon and the catmint did too.

Ebonyfang padded over to the borage and picked some of the leaves off. He didn't need too much as he wanted a full garden. Maybe he could hold an event later on to gather more seeds. New-leaf was here and it was the best time of year to grow some herbs. He padded over to the dock leaves and pulled a couple. He'd come back later to grab a couple more. Once he was finished he padded back to his den.

(+2 Borage +2 dock)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do