Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2017, 09:40 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: The Starcave

@woly @Charmer

Juniperpaw slipped into the cave which they remembered from their ceremony, where Geckoleaf officially took her on as her apprentice. Geckoleaf. The loss of her mentor was still weighing heavily on the young apprentice who was only just a kit out of the nursery at merely seven moons. The fact that the last time they'd seen each other the tensions had been high and nothing had been resolved also weighed her down in the form of guilt. Since her mentor's abrupt disappearance, Juniperpaw has taken the weight of the entire Clan onto her shoulders and she's matured at such a young age and taken on responsibilities no cat her age should have to. Juniperpaw shook her head to clear herself of her depressing thoughts, carefully placing each paw ahead of herself as she walked further into the cave.

She found Daypaw and Shinefang in the cave already, and Juniperpaw flashed them welcoming smiles. ``Hey guys!`` She chirped in greeting, trotting forward to offer each of them a friendly nuzzle.