Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2017, 02:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Starcave

The Starcave was the most beautiful place Caliapaw could think of. She had never expected she would be coming here... her! You'd think StarClan would have given me a heads up about this, she thought with a laugh. There were stories about that of course, but Caliapaw had never though that StarClan would speak to her. Yet here she was, about to accept the life of a medicine cat. She could never have a mate. She could never have kits. But that was okay, because the one thing that she was NOT planning on doing anytime soon was falling in love. To be honest, she didn't even understand it. Wheatfur's kind words rung in her head as she padded on, her eyes wide with awe. In a place like this, it was hard not to feel small and insignificant. Ancestors who had done great things before her would be speaking to her someday, and this was the start of it all. Dozens of medicine cats before her must have walked this ground, and here she was, just a part of it all. It was impossible not to be in awe. "How many times have you been here?" She asked, turning to look at her soon-to-be mentor. Whatever the number was, it would amaze Caliapaw - for sure. Even one time was enough to amaze her.

@~rattlesnake~

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.