Thread: Family Finder
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:41 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Family Finder

Name: Snowykit
Appearance: here you are
Personality: Snowykit is one of the politest young cats you'll ever meet. She doesn't speak unless she's spoken to, and is generally quite respectful in her choice of words. Insulting someone is not one of Snowykit's strong points, but she can definitely stand up for herself when she wants to. Snowykit doesn't complain about a lot; she's not likely to tell you if she's hurt, rather brushing it off as "no big deal" or something like that, and she's even less likely to show her annoyance. If she's bothered by something, you might get a glimpse of it - but she'll never come right out and tell you. Loyalty is everything to this young she cat... loyalty and dedication. Even at her young age, she's constantly asking questions and working hard to try and make sure that when the time comes, she'll be a great warrior of RiverClan. Snowykit doesn't mind a little conflict now and again... as a matter of fact, she thinks it's healthy not to get along all the time. Clearly something's wrong if you are. She's never the one to start it, but she can definitely finish it. And most of the time, she can finish it without ever having to insult you... she does it all based off of her own knowledge. Snowykit doesn't really care about making friends, which puts her more on the introverted side of things, but she's up for a good chat with a clanmate now and again. She prefers to speak with older cats, finding their conversations and intelligence level more to her liking. She's not overly smart for a kit... she's not the best at solving problems, and she tends to move slowly when she's doing so, taking her own time. But she does listen and learn, and she likes talking about the past with older cats. The level of respect she has for them probably doesn't hurt much either, though. So in conclusion, Snowykit's the type of cat that you would probably want to be your friend, and if she was your enemy? Well, she'd be doing her best to fight against you in the nicest way possible.
Other: applying for the third litter kit c:

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.