View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2018, 05:53 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: The Dark {Private RP}

Drew shrugged cheekily. “If you insist.” She’s a quiet one... I think. It was difficult for him to wrap his head around Luke’s personality. They had just met, so he gave up his attempt at a deeper analysis. His analytical abilities were always fairly above average; he suspected it had been like that even before his own afterlife. Merely a suspicion, though. The apparition grimaced, a bit annoyed with himself that he let his contemplation return to the subject he had put off so long.

Beginning to whistle a tune, Drew began to levitate, still in his relaxed position. He peered over Luka’s book, growing somewhat restless with the growing silence. “You’re an odd one, Luke,” he stated flatly, although there was a fun tone to his words, “At least, from what I’ve gathered. Most people I encounter complain about this supposed ‘cold air’ I carry with me. It makes me wonder... have you ever seen a ghost?” He placed a hand on his forehead, reaching out his index finger as a sign to wait. “Wait, no... you are a spirit! Ahh, what a twist!” He laughed to himself, his hunger for amusement satisfied.

@RosePelt145