View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2018, 11:48 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Dark {Private RP}

The girl meekly glanced up at Drew, her eyes wide with surprise. This ghost wasn't going to possess her, or try to kill her? She shook her head to herself. She shouldn't rely on stereotypes. She took a deep, shaky breath, then stood, staring at Drew. She turned away, going over to her dresser and grabbing a hair brush, running it through her dark hair. She then glanced back at Drew, glaring at him. "I'm... Luka, but you can call me Luke..." she mumbled. She wrung her hands nervously before glancing up at him, her gaze slightly less terrified, and a lot more curious. She quietly went over to her door, closing it gently before turning to Drew. "Don't want my parents walking in... so, um... what brought you here...?" she silently awaited an answer from him, all the while keeping a safe distance away. She didn't know why this ghost boy was in her bedroom, but she knew he could not stay. And she knew nothing about him, so, she didn't know if he was going to hurt her in any way or not. For now, she would stay cautious and keep talking to him until she thought of a way to get him to leave.

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; April 27th, 2018 at 11:50 AM.