View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2018, 12:49 AM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: The Dark {Private RP}

(Okie dokie. Poor bab I already feel so sad for her. Also I love how Drew is just chilling on her bed haha that’s clever)

Drew yawned. As a spirit, he didn’t need sleep, but he still often yawned out of boredom. It made him feel a little more human, even if he wasn’t completely. He casually strolled through multiple places, pretty much aimlessly. Under the night sky, he was able to roam to virtually wherever he wanted. He didn’t particularly like walking in the light of day, so these hours were his only source of enjoyment. Turning a corner, he spotted an open window. Curious, the ghost lifted his form into the air and slipped right into the house, no problem. There he found what looked like a bedroom. Suggesting to himself this would be a nice spot to rest, Drew found himself already on the bed, getting comfortable. His back was upright against the headboard of the bed frame. He looked out the window intently, counting the stars.

That was when the noise of a strengthy leap broke through his contemplation. Moments later, a girl was in front of him. Watching with interest, he took note of her mannerisms until he remembered it was nighttime, the hours where it was significantly easier for humans or anything else to spot him. He cocked his head. “I’m Drew, you?” he replied nonchalantly, the reaction less dramatic and terrified than what he was used to. Maybe she’s just too tired to leap backward in fear. Maybe?

@RosePelt145