View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2018, 05:36 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default The Dark {Private RP}

(PLOT)

Two demons, one girl and one boy, meet one night. Although their species have been at war for years, they find peace in each other, instantly forming a strong friendship. They continue meeting secretly, as warring species are forbidden to befriend each other, and the two go to different places, talk about many things, and decide to find a way to put their species at peace, all the while falling in love along the way.

(MY FORM)

Name: Luka Champagne
Species: aahhh, it's so hard to decide! Uhhh... Werewolf
Human appearance: she has long, wavy, silky black hair that flows down her back like a river at midnight. Her eyes are a deep, stunning emerald green. She wears old, tattered black sweaters that don't really succeed in keeping her warm. She wears grey cargo pants. Her feet are usually barefoot. She is a bit on the skinny side, with slight curves. Overall, she is quite a beauty.
Wolf appearance: midnight black fur that shines in the moonlight. Dark green eyes that pierce the darkness. Strong front and hind legs. Muscular and quite large. (Not the traditional werewolf. Think of Twilight. Her wolf form looks more like wolves in real life. God no, I hate the traditional look, cause giving werewolves a human like appearance looks ugly. So, yeah, totally going with the Twilight look)
Personality: she is able to shift to wolf form any time she likes, and loves being in that form. She knows she has to limit her shifting, though, as it drains her energy. She is quite gentle, and she would never hurt anything or anyone unless she absolutely has to. She is kind and sweet, and is usually a bit too trusting. But, she can defend herself quite well. She is able to put up one hell of a fight.

(PRIVATE RP between me and @Soddenfur sorry peeps. But, you may stalk and lurk this all you wish! X3 ))

Oki Sodden. Just post your form and I'll post a starter

♡ character page wip ♡