View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 05:26 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Group of turned
9 open ( my ocs: Naruto wolfheart, Sasuke wolfheart, winter wolfheart) ( @ScarredSecrets ocs are Michelle Hallward) ( Sage barrows aka Narutos pet who’s the oc of @Rubinaito)

Group of good
9 open ( @Rubinaitos oc of the good Ruby ) ( @Celestial oc is Aspen barrows sister is sage )

Name:Ian Velderrose
Looks:He wears a sweater that goes down to his knees, fading from gray to purple at the very bottom, and dark purple gloves that almost go up to his elbows. If you were to have him wear other things, since he doesn't usually dress causally, he would still have the gloves to conceal the ugly purple cracks on his arms, and legs, with he wears matching dark purple boots for.(STVTFOE reference..squee!!!) He has lilac eyes, and messy sliver hair that goes down to his back, and a mouth full of sharp teeth with a teal tongue.
Personality : A bit of a nervous wreck, but he tries to be kind, not that it often shows. If you mess with his friends, he can become very psychotic, and possessive.
Weaknesses: He often holds back on his strength, clutching onto the sanity he has left, hates guilt. Often finds it hard to stand up for himself.
Skills: He is a rather talented cook, and good with witchcraft, and rituals
Fears: His guilt and shame consuming him
Group you are in: Good, but slowly turning
Love interest:Open (He can be a bit of a romantic, as he gets flustered and bashful easily, much to other people's amusement.)
Sexuality:Homo Sexual
Family: None Currently
Will your oc die?: Maybe..I'm thinking of him getting sick, then at his final stage of the symptoms, transforming.
Other: This is my babies first thread/home!
Questions: Nope!