View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 11:02 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage flinched as Aspen lunged forward, trying to jerk his arm away from her. His eyes widened as she yanked the sleeve up, revealing his heavily scarred arm. He was frozen as Aspen unknowingly pressed her nails into his skin, not drawing blood but causing pain nevertheless. As she let go of him and tugged his sweater's sleeve down, he held his hands close to his chest and stepped back. He looked smaller than ever, almost cowering under Aspen's fearful, betrayed gaze. "I... I didn't w-want you to worry." He whispered, averting his eyes. "Pl-Please do-don't m-make-make this a-a scene o-or something." His stutter grew worse. He was afraid of what Naruto might do to her for her blatant act of disrespect in front of him.

@Sasukewolf (madness)
His eyes glowed dangerously as he steps forward grabbing sages arm looking at it carefully. “ ..... you hurt him.” He says darkly as he looks at her “ .... you’re scaring him. And you dare speak against me while scaring what’s mine. “ he says darkly as he begins to grab her arm suddenly. “ you are damn lucky you’re his sister. Or you would have been feed to the wolf” he says darkly as he roughly let’s go of her. “ I’ll get deadmind, Sage come with me. She stays I don’t want her hurting you again. Unless you have something to say about it”
@Celestial