Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:28 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

As the tom stared in shock, he felt his heart break a bit when she didn't instantly recognize him. The smaller cat still looked on edge as their gazes met. He wanted to desperately rush forward and remind her who he was, that they were best friends. That he had missed her every moment she was missing. But he was frozen to the ground, unable to move. He was speechless except for her name. His thoughts were a jumbled mess as he thought up what to say and what to do. Orchidpaw opened his mouth but no words exited as he continued to watch her, not even daring blinking in fear that she may disappear once more if he do so.

As she cautiously stepped towards him, his jumbled thoughts and questions came tumbling out. "Where have you been? What happened to you? Why did you leave? How did you get back? Why were you gone for so long? Are you okay? How are you?" After these questions found their way out, the calico was out of breath. He took a moment to breathe and regain himself. After doing so, he looked back up at Timber. She was still so small, and looks almost exactly the same - except for some features, such as her slightly darker pelt. "But... but it's really you, isn't it?" To him, that last question was the most important on of them all. He wanted - no - he needed to know that this was the Timber that he knew. The one that he was friend with, would go on adventures with. The same one he would throw snowballs with when it would snow. Yellow and blue orbs searched teal ones for the answer.
Jumping back at he spoke she stared at him wide eyed. Why was he asking her all of these questions she didn't really know him. Well that is what she thinks. She knows somewhere deep inside that she knew the tom. Then again she was still cautious of him and she stepped back a few steps. Watching him catch his breathe her face scrunched up a little with concern thinking he had the wrong cat. Getting ready to dash away she heard his last question and she stared him down. The her right now was telling her to run and not trust him but a little voice in her head told her to stay. So she stayed. Tilting her head to the side she tried her best to remember the tom so she looked into his eyes. He could tell he was searching for something but what was it that he was searching for. "I am fine..I don't remember what happened to me...I also don't remember what I left..I don't remember anything from waking up in a cage...I escaped my humans home...I don't know why you are asking why I am gone I don't remember much of you. I am doing great thanks for asking", she said muttering slightly as she spoke. "If you are Orchidkit then yes I believe it is me..my name...my name..", she muttered trying to think. Then she heard a little voice in her head 'Timberkit!', the little voice yelled. Looking back up at him she furrowed her brows. "It was Timberkit...", she said softly.