View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang's shredded ear gave a twitch as he thoughtfully looked back at the younger cat. As he'd hoped many of her symptoms were improving with time. Which was fortunate because herbs had stopped being useful. There was no danger of infection and no bleeding. If there was an herb that would be helpful, Shinefang didn't know it. "That depends. Can you stand?" he asked Oakpaw as he dropped onto his haunches, tail thumping the ground in anticipation as he waited to see if the apprentice would be able to do that much. He understood her desire to be out and about. Frankly, he wanted that to if for no other reason than to have his den back! But if she couldn't stand up, how was she supposed to walk? "Let's see it."
Oakpaw frowned. Could she stand? Time to find out! The tabby she-cat forced herself up, stumbling a bit. When she gained her balance, Oakpaw's hope flared. I'm standing! I'm stand-" Her yowl of triumph was cut off as she swayed to one side and fell. But her hope didn't falter. "Did you see that, Shinefang?" Oakpaw rolled onto her belly and sat up once more. Her eyes shone with joy, and her smile was no different. Joyous and giddy.

(Short sorry!)