Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:42 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom lifted his head as he heard a faintly familiar voice, though he couldn't place a face or name to that voice for the time being he had heard it before. In the corner of his eye he saw movement, which in turn made him swivel his head more towards the direction of the golden ball of fluff. The moment he saw the purple eyes it clicked, and the tom began to spoke, which only confirmed his answer. He had seen the tom during the gatherings, he would walk past him every once in a while and would hear snidbits of the conversation he was holding with another. He had never truly gotten to know the tom, only heard him snap at passerby's and give away his battleing wisdom. As the former medicine cat started his speech, his soul filled with dread, he wasn't so sure about this anymore, he wasn't fit to be leader, he had killed one of his own clanmates in cold blood, he'd already made bad decisions.

As Wheatfur leaned forward the ebony tom took a step back, fear plastered on his face. He couldn't go through with it, "I-I can't do it, I've done so many things, so many horrible things, I can't become the leader....I'm not good enough." he said, hanging his head, tears welling in the corners of his eyes. Fallenstream knew he wouldn't be able to lead his clan, he had already made so many mistakes, too many mistakes to fix. "I wasn't supposed to be chosen for a deputy, heck, I wasn't supposed to become Leader!" he snapped, " I don't want to become selfish, I can't become power hungry, I can't become the thing I hate the most!" he cried. He had only cried once in his whole life, and that was when his mother didn't come back with his father, when a senior warrior told him that she was in Starclan. He wept the whole night, and didn't eat for a whole day after that. This was a rare moment, the second time in his whole life the ebony feline had ever cried " I'm so confused, my whole life is turned upsidown, I don't know what to think anymore! Russetstar and Snowstar, they're sweet, caring, the opposite of selfish, I don't understand. My beliefs, they've been flipped and swirled, I don't know what to believe anymore! How can I lead my clan if I can't even fix my views!" he cried, the clear liquid landing on the star littered grass. He couldn't bear to look at the golden tom, he figured he looked like a lost kit, that's what he felt like. He could already feel himself drowning in the disappointment, Lightstream turning her nose up, Honeypool walking away, Driftingstorm disowning him, his family hating him, his clan hating him.

Wheatfur was taken back, but he stared back at Fallen. He sighed and started to talk to the tom. ``Fallenstream. I have commited wrongs i should have never done. Hurt cats. I do not know what you did, but you are beyond this. Do you know why you will be a good leader? Because you didn't ask for it. You had leadership thrusted upon you, you can'y be selfish. You did not kill RussetStar, he left on his own accord.`` The tom took a breath, staring straight at Fallen. ``If you leave now, there will be NO one to replace you, and if they did, what now? You would be known for cowardice, instead of being a great leader. You choose.'' The tom breathed slowly. ``Falllenstream. Life is hard. You will have to question things, you will have to change. Life will try break you. But you stand tall. You face it head on, as running will get you no where. And if me, the grumpy old senior warrior who has fought his whole life, can be a medicine cat, you can be leader. No, not just a leader, a great one. Fallenstar.`` The tom tipped his head agin, eyes staring at Fallenstream. It felt like a storm had appeared in the cave, lightning energy crackling.

{Sorry these are shorter posts, but im better at action packed small posts.}

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends