View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 10:09 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Clambering up the flakey bark of the beech tree, Vixenpaw let a shower of debris rain down on her mentor, but she managed to climb all the way up to a thick branch a two-legs height into the tree and lie down on along the branch. "I'm finished. Go back to camp yourself," the apprentice said resolutely, resting her head on top of her folded paw. Her tail dangled lazily from her perch as she stared straight ahead, intent on ignoring her mentor down below.
(I love how my girl is being a brat, but Featherfur is more worried about her safety. Featherfur seems like she has a good heart).
relatively. she’s got a bad attitude though lol
~~~~<~>~~~~
For what seemed like the thousandth time that day...
Featherfur gritted her teeth.
All she had wanted was for her apprentice to learn something. But StarDlqn forbid that happened! She'd possibly gone through every mood she knew - she'd tried angry, she'd tried serious, she'd tried encouraging, she'd tried happy, and she'd even tried sad! Apparently, the only mood that was effective in Vixenpaw's book was 'submissive'.
Well, that wasn't happening to this she-cat! She stood her ground, sweeping the dusty floor beneath her with her silver tail, letting all of her anger that she'd collected over the training session poor out.
"You think you know everything!" She yelled furiously, spittle flying. "You think you're so smart! Well, newsflash, little apprentice, you don't. At the rate you're going, you won't know how to beat a kit by the end of leaf-bare! Suck it up, lose the attitude, focus, and deal with the fact that you actually have to listen for once in your life!"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯