Thread: help
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: help

Creating a cat is really easy and generally speaking you just think it up! But if you would like a template to fill out, I find that a lot of people like to use the 'Biographies' section which can be found here! They have an optional character form for you to fill out if you're having trouble with thinking of things to say about your character, and you can always come back to edit it if you don't feel like finishing at the time, or you can take things out if you don't feel like finishing that part of the information!

As for roleplaying, I suggest looking through these commonly asked questions in the fact and see if you can find an answer there, then I can go ahead and try to explain it here!
To start a roleplay you can do one of several different things. If you'd like to find a roleplay partner first so that you can talk out how your roleplay will go then I suggest going to Character Resources and posting your own thread looking for partners! Or you can browse other people's threads to see if anyone else is looking for an rp partner.
The other thing you can do is just post a starter in whatever clan or location your cat would be at {i.e; If your cat is a Skyclan cat, you can post in any of the threads in Skyclan, same goes with any of the other clans, if your cat is a loner, you can make your own thread for them in the 'Outskirts' section and kittypets have their own section in the 'Twolegplace'} with the words in parenthesis at the top (Open), so that people know that your roleplay is open to join!

If you have any further questions me, or really any other person here can help you
We hope you enjoy your time here on WCO!

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?