View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom flicked his ears and focused his attention upon the tom, his lapis hues danced with uncertainty and exhaustion. He was second guessing his decisions, he wasn't sure he wanted to become the leader anymore, not after all he's done that would taint his clan, killing his own clanmate, hating the leaders guts, thinking of harming them, he was still trying to see himself as a deputy. He slumped and watched as the tom made his way forward to touch his nose to his head. 'mercy, they're mocking me.' he thought to himself. His ears folded back as he felt the force of the light, though it wasn't as powerful as the rest. He had two lives to go...was it worth finishing? Was he really the best for his clan, or was he jus their last choice? Should he finish the ceremony?

Fallenstream let out a drawn out exhale and shuffled his paws further away from one another, it wouldn't take much to throw him off his balance with the stance he was in. He had received 7 lives so far, wasn't it too far to be double-guessing himself? Wasn't Starclan angry at him? How is it he can lead his clan, if he's hated the thing he's become? The ebony feline grit his teeth and lowered his head, glaring at his paws, His attention ripped away from the starry cats for a short moment, and to his dismay, only for a short moment, that's all it took for him to rethink his decision on coming down to the Starcave.

@Suspiciousmindz
[ It would be lovely if you posted before 5pm today, I cant really hop over your ceremony and come back to it at a later time since you're second to last and Wheat's got an important part as being the last life giver. But, please post by that time today]

It was his turn. The former Riverclan leader rose as the last feline sat. His unique black and white speckled appearance was slightly disguised by the shimmering stars from his ranking. However, his yellow hues glowed as he padded forward with ease. "Greetings Fallenstream, I'm Birchtail. I was a warrior the same time you were, but I don't think we ever got the chance to meet before I was murdered," he spoke, the tone in his voice slightly upset as he thought about his murderer. There was nothing to be done about it now and this certainly wasn't the time to dwell on it, so he moved on, the happiness returning to him. Birchtail took a breath in before giving the deputy a smile. "With this life, I give you strength," he spoke, stepping forward to close the distance between the two felines, tapping his ebony nose to the other tom's forehead. "Use it when your clan, friends, or family need you. Be strong for everyone around you in the toughest times and use this life wisely," he spoke, feeling energy surge from his body. It was heartbeat after the energy stopped when Birchtail took a step back and watched Fallenstream for a moment. Then he turned and rejoined the ranks.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL