View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:49 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: KingdomClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Welcome to RoyalClan

Royalclan is ruled by a King and Queen. King Apollo and Queen Cleopatra. They have two children. Prince Ares and Princess Aphrodite.

The King is harsh and cruel, he will punish anyone he thinks that needs punished even if it is just one silly thing. He loves his mate dearly and when he is anger his mate is the only one who can calm him. He loves his son and daughter. He wishes for his son to be a great leader like him. He gives his daughter anything she ever wishes for.

The Queen is soft and caring but loves her mate dearly. She is the only one who can calm her husband, she isn't selfish or vain but truly caring and loves her people with all her heart.

The Prince, next in line to be King. He doesn't like the way his father treats some of his people, but he loves his father with all his heart. He doesn't want to be anything like his father and only wants to be a great king, who has done something important in his life.

The Princess is loved by everyone, and has a soft kind heart and thinks everything is beautiful in his or her own way. She loves her family with all her heart that she would sacrafice her life or drop anything she was doing for them.

Clan Area
The whole clan protected by water, you have to go over a bride to get to the forest and hunt. The dens are incaved into holes on the side of the walls. The clearing is where most of the activity of the cats interact. The royal family sleeps inside a cave that is shielded by a waterfall.

The Royal Family

King Apollo - black tom with white splotches and yellow eyes; 40 moons. He wears a golden crown on his head @BTS.official.__

Queen Cleopatra - beautiful golden she-cat with greenish-bluish eyes; 30 moons. She has a golden crown on head with jewels @BTS.official.__

Prince Ares - a handsome black tom with white splotches and green eyes; 17 moons. He has a small golden crown on his head @BTS.official.__

Princess Aphrodite - a beautiful golden she-cat with the beautiful blue eye; 17 moons. She has a teardrop necklace on the top of her head @BTS.official.__

RANKS

Healer (0/1) - Is assigned to healing the royal family and anyone in the clan.

Healer's Assistant (0/1) - learning to be a healer

Body Guards (0/4) - Protect the Royal Family

- King Apollo's Body Guard:
- Queen Cleopatra's Body Guard:
- Princess Aphrodite's Body Guard:
- Prince Ares's Body Guard:

Guards - Warriors, they protect the kingdom

Hunters - hunt for the clan, cleaning the royal family, serving them food.

Servants (0/4) - are in charge of helping the royal family, cleaning them and even feeding them.

- King Apollo's Servant:
- Queen Cleopatra's Servant:
- Princess Aphrodite's Servant:
- Prince Ares's Servant:

Queens - just gives birth to kits

Kits - will become a paw when they reach 6 moons

Paws - learning to become a guard or a hunter, the king will decide what you will be.

Prisoners - who have betrayed the clan.

Form

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Other:
Wanted Rank (if paw):
name:moondust
sexuailty: straight
appearance:mix of this
http://37.media.tumblr.com/3e61e4fb3...v1ko2_1280.png and this https://fthmb.tqn.com/DqT-K12MvNXJFQ...bc2867566c.jpg
perso: is tbrp ok? kind,a little annoyed with some cats and the way the king acts.
crush:none
other:does have a sister but her sister is a rouge
wanted rank:healer

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.