View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:41 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: StarClan Territory

One minute the medicine cat's eyes had been closed, the next she was waking up in an unfamiliar place. Something seemed off about it - until her eyes adjusted some and she realized she was standing in StarClan. The she cat looked around, her expression somewhat soft. "Why am I here?" She spoke out loud, hoping for an answer from anyone. Surely she wasn't... dead, right? The last thing she remembered was talking to Cedarflower about Ivypaw, letting her know she could take the body. If the she cat wanted to, she could bury her daughter. Caliapaw knew that she would probably have left that duty to someone else, had it been her own daughter. Thank goodness she would never know the pain of losing a kit, or having kits. She didn't want to go through having kits at all. And she wouldn't have to, because medicine cats weren't supposed to have kits. One of the perks, she supposed. Caliapaw thought back through what had happened. Ivypaw... had died. She'd talked to Cedarflower. She'd confined Foxpaw to the den. She had done all of this, but she couldn't remember any pain. Perhaps she wasn't dead, then. But if she wasn't - then why was she here? She didn't want to be here. Caliapaw had nothing against StarClan normally, but she was angry with them at the moment because they had taken her mentor from her.

@~rattlesnake~

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.