View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2017, 07:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Finder for Blackberry!!

Name: Blackberrypaw| Blackberrymoon
Role: Friend (maybe even BFF)
Personality: She is rather polite to those she respects and is quit curt to everyone. She always uses manners, ofcourse no cat is just polite and curt. She has no temper whatsoever. A cat can throw all the insults at her and she’d tell them something simple as she respects opinions so much, she won’t even take the insults as insults just as an opinion of her. She is no flirt, she is often asked if she is asexual, but nope, she simply believes love will strike her whenever she’s ready. She is nice and not talkative unless she gets nervous, then she’ll talk your ears off. She isn’t adventurous, she enjoys simple things, such as a beach walk with a friend or naping under the shade of the ferns. She never takes things for granted. She is grateful to have all her body parts, no no trauma caused her to be like that, she’s just overly greatful. Is she weak? No, just because she’s not savage doesn’t make her weak. She tries her might in training, fighting isn’t her favorite, but she understands she needs it. She dreams of being a forever queen, but she feels she needs to serve her clan as a warrior until she’s 30 moons old first. She likes hunting and tries to improve her speed by running in the territory daily, or at gatherings racing Windclanners.
Appearance: She has a fluffy pelt, which can be obnoxious in the snow. Her eyes are bright green.
PPD: 12.59
Questions/comments/other: I thought it might be cool, two Blackberry’s as friends or something.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here