View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

"And find a new mate," she added. It pained her to be so harsh but it was the way she knew. ( sorry for the short response) ( is in class)
“I don’t need a new mate.” Sproutwhisker murmured under his breath as he shook his head softly and looked his beloved Talonfang in the eyes, “I only love you. You are the mother of my children and the only shecat that is the light of my life.” The black-furred tomcat blinked up at her with a certain sadness within his icy blue-hued gaze before he looked down at his paws for a moment in silence. He didn’t want this to happen, why did this have to happen? The young warrior knew that she wanted him to be happy, but how could he be happy without her by his side now? Their kittens would grow up without knowing the warmth of their mother and he would no longer awake to her sweetened scent. “If I fell in love with someone else, I would certainly feel like I was being disloyal to you, my love.” Ripplewhisker, who was watching nearby in utter silence, gave a softened sigh and solemnly shook his head as he looked up for a few seconds, knowing this feeling all too well. After losing his precious Swallowstorm, he never found someone else or even attempted to - his heart had belonged to that tomcat and still did, even though they were no longer mates. He did not wish to love anyone else besides his own adopted son these days, but despite all of that, he knew why Talonfang was doing this overall.