View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleRobin View Post
Ripplewhisker watched the two mates in a respectful silence from his position by the glistening pond, his tail swishing back and forth behind him. The black-furred tomcat was silent as well as Talonfang spoke to him in a softened tone, nuzzling her mate to comfort his pained whimpers and the guilt that flooded his poor heart. He smiled weakly as she told him that she loved him as well but soon grew scared and a bit anxious as the shecat backed away from him, it even surprised Ripplewhisker slightly, but he kept his mouth shut. Sproutwhisker looked to his mate now as she looked at him straight in his icy blue-hued eyes as she showed not sadness in her gaze, but determination and strength. “Fall in love again? How could-” He began, but she then spoke more that immediately made him shut up as his ears laid flat against his head. The large maine coon could see what Talonfang was doing and even though it appeared to be a bit on the harsher side, she was doing him a favor more like it - helping him move on from her faster and being able to be happy with their kittens. Despite this, however, Ripplewhisker now could only wonder if his son would heed her advice in the end as he watched the black-furred tomcat dip his head to Talonfang. “Yes, dear, I will raise them to be strong and brave, just like you.” He said this with as much honor as he could manage, but it was not hard to tell that he was avoiding her talk of falling in love again and having a second mate.
"And find a new mate," she added. It pained her to be so harsh but it was the way she knew. ( sorry for the short response) ( is in class)