View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2017, 06:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

This was not what he had wanted to happen. Perhaps she could stop asking him to do things for her. Stop expecting him to do the duties of a mate. Weaselshade was not that type of cat. He thought, that maybe she had gotten better. That during the time he had been gone, she had gotten nicer. That perhaps his last visit had actually changed her for the better. Even as annoying, hardheaded Thea, she had never struck the tom as greedy. But what was this now? Asking him to get her a hare? And when the fresh kill pile was the lowest. If she had wanted, he could have gotten her a shrew. That was the plumpest thing on the pile. When the next hunting patrol returned, maybe she would actually consider doing something herself for once. Weaselshade glared at her, his tail twitching irritably."I got you the plumpest thing on the pile. There were some scrawny mice and a couple shrews but not a hare." He paused, to soften his gaze in the slightest, keeping it a glare. "Not even a petite one." At this point, the tom was fighting himself to stay calm. This was not what he wanted. He needed to calm down. But she seemed to succeed at stopping that from being possible. Did she want to annoy him? He didn't need to have gotten her anything!"When the next hunting patrol returns, you can get yourself a hare, because I won't be there to get it for you. Especially if you keep acting this way." Yes, the words sounded like a mother scolding her kit, but Weaselshade's voice was not stern, nor disappointed, just agitated. He didn't want to be fighting with her, but she had done it again. Gone and annoyed him just too much. And that was what happened.

“Fine, fine - will you just drop it?” Her nose twitched, and her eyes refused to even look at him. She was already annoyed as he was, but she was feeling a mixture of emotions as a pregnant one would. Evidently, not one of happiness. Thea found that she could never be happy when she was around this tom. On top of that. He had made her feel bad for saying such words to him because he got her a mouse. She didn't know the food pile was getting low. Then, he had told her that he had gotten her the plumpest mouse on the food pile. It made her slow down eating because now she didn't want the mouse. The tonkinese laid down, her head buried between her paws. “I don't want it.” Someone else needed it more than she did. Like one of the elders. Or one of the other Queens. He could had gotten herself something scrawny. She would had been more...appreciative of that. “But, I do thank you for the meal.” She would had asked him to give it to the elders, but she figured he would have an attitude about that too. As he mentioned before, Thea thought he was right. She was pregnant before, and she took care of herself.. Even if that litter was lost. His next words penetrated her, making her ears fall flat for a moment. At that exact moment, the Queen felt herself overwhelmed. Not out of sadness, but her natural feistiness. She shot up from her nest, sneering at the male with bulging blue eyes. “I don't need you to do anything for me! Good Grief! I don't even know why you're even here.” Okay, so maybe she was acting like a rowdy kit, but the Molly was so mad at the moment. Which was no surprise when it came to this Tom. They were supposed to be working together. She was moody, he was moody. This was never going to work. Thea didn't know why they even tried. Falling back in her nest, she closed her eyes to keep herself calm. She couldn't allow the stress to get to her. Instead, she breathed calmly, and bent her head down to give her plump stomach a couple licks. Inwardly, she reminded herself not to ask him to do anything else for her. If he hadn't came into the nursery, she was pretty sure she could had gotten Pewterbranch to get her a quick meal. And, if her best friend wasn't reachable, she would drag herself to the food pile to scoop up something. Thea thought he didn't mind getting food for her, but apparently she was wrong. Was it so that she was asking for too much? “Don't you have friends to keep company or something similar of the sort?” The tonkinese relaxed herself, shifting her stomach so that she didn't heavily lay on it. Her ears flicked, and she stared at the entrance of the nursery. Perhaps, a walk wouldn't be so bad. But, she would have to shake this Tom off first. Which wouldn't be hard since he left as quickly as he came.