View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:37 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
(do you wanna keep Cedarpaw and Ashpaw out of the battle?)

@Boba Fett

Cedarpaw flicked his ears, stifling his amusement at Ashpaw's current demeanor. It was very unlike her and certainly she would hear about it from him later. Of course, Lynxpaw wasn't the type of cat he should be recruiting. However, maybe if he gave this absentminded, lazy apprentice a purpose, she'd shape up a bit. The bobbed tail apprentice certainly didn't look like she had much of a purpose and nor did she seem like she belonged in ShadowClan. "Yes, are you busy? I was thinking me and you and Ashpaw, here, could go on a little hunting patrol, the clan is always needing more food." He gave her a small smile, as he bit into the piece of prey he grabbed.

This interaction was just merely a test run, seeing how well the two soon-to-be warriors acted towards other clan mates and how they worked together. After this interaction with Lynxpaw, Ashpaw and himself will have to sit down and plot their next moves for making ShadowClan great again. The feared, strong, no-mercy showing cats.
@Lonestar23

Lynxpaw looked skeptically at Cedarpaw as he asked her if she'd like to go hunting with him and Ashpaw. She looked at her food and bit into it, thinking for a second. Why would anyone want to hunting with ME? she asked herself, I'm no good at hunting, and my limbs are still slightly asleep from sleeping in for so long, she decided to just ignore that even though it somewhat bothered her.

Lynxpaw looked at Cedarpaw and Ashpaw and reluctantly nodded her head,"Ok, just let me finish my food," she replied, biting into it again. It was almost gone a couple more bites and she would be finished.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.