View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Cloudflight sat in a tree, watching as a tom padded out of the warriors den. She watched as he began to eat silently. She decided to socialize, after all, she wanted to be a good-natured cat. She leaped from the tree, skipping her way over to the cat. "Hi, I'm Cloudflight," she said, unsure of how to continue. She stayed silent, the fumes from the kill pile drifting to her nose. Her whiskers twitched. She wanted to say something more, but bit her tongue. Her problem had always been that she spoke too much, she was too friendly. Cats had told her that she needed to 'shut her trap' quite often. She sat down, relieving her weight from her joints. She was a bit young to have joint pain, but she guessed it was from her unusual way of walking that put stress on her muscles. She shifted her weight from one foot to the next as she walked, but she somehow made it seem normal. It had often slowed her down, but she didn't mind much. After all, I was born like this for a reason. Everything has a purpose. She told herself. It was what her mother had always told her, so she believed it with her heart. She brought her attention back to the tom, who was currently eating a trout.
Blazingstream looked at Cloudflight, a bit surprised that she had walked over here to say hello to him. I don't know quite what to say? Ah! Just say hello back and don't forget to tell her your name. Without a moment's hesitation he found the urge to meow "Oh Hi. I'm Blazingstream." There we go nice and slow. One step at a time and you'll be fine enough to actually talk to her. Blazingstream let out a light smirk as he took another bite out of the trout. "So how have you been lately?" asked Blazingstream, trying to keep his cool in front of another cat. The tom took a few more bites before pushing the rest to the side. "If you want you can have the rest." He meowed, giving his paw a few licks to get the wet fish off.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.