View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:44 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage paused, looking at Naruto. His expression was less angry and more befuddled, attempting to figure out how he should react to the question. Rip him to shreds. Such a question is invasive and rude; you are a king, and need not answer the simple minded questions of worthless peasants! And yet... Telling him would help with closure, right? It shouldn't hurt to do so. I don't need to rip him to shreds yet; once I can tell my story to at least one wolf, I'll be a better king. My tale of woe and misery will spread and bring sympathy to my cause.

"I'm mad." Sage responded, gazing right into Naruto's eyes. "But Madness is different for each wolf. For some, their mind becomes so worn and decayed that they resort to... rustic behavior such as cannibalism. But for a king such as I..." He raised a paw to his chest, chuckling. "It becomes your friend, your companion through life. It came to me one night, after my pack had abandoned me; It promised life, and It promised strength. It allowed me to see that I could become a King! And so I did." Sage walked out of the cave, looking at the moon. "Once my Kingdom becomes large enough, and I have taken on a mate worthy enough to be at my side, and I have a group of ladies to bear my children, then I will finally be happy, respected, and..." His voice dropped to a mere whisper. "Needed." He coughed. "But, well, that's in the past and the future." He turned away from Naruto and padded off towards the hill.
His eyes widened a bit as he looks at him. “ .... different.... “ he begins to look down than look at him. “ A king can’t rule on fear. You use fear and pain on these wolves. That’s not how a king rules. I should know.... I was once a king of a pack worthy of its name until I grow... cold to a lover of mine... I had my reasons... he became mad because of it and ... destroyed the kingdom I loved.... you’re no king . You’re a dictator with claws and teeth... but what do I know I’m the reason my kingdom is gone” He says almost coldly before shaking his head a bit “ forgive me I spoke out of line... “