View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 02:25 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She nods “ as you-“ her eyes widened when the girl suddenly booked it. She immediately begins to follow her “ whoa! Hold up wait-“ before she could even stop her form closing the door she slips and hits her head hard against the now closed door she falls back and gets back up a bit covering her now bleeding nose “ ow” she says simply as she knocks on the door “ come on doll. I wasn’t going to do it anyway he’s most likely busy and I won’t do anything you don’t want.. come on please oh! My names Crimson just in case I didn’t say”
akio jumped as she heard the knocks, head whipping around and staring at the door. she breathed heavily, chest heaving, and tapped on the wooden door, as if speaking in that way. her nails scratched at the door for long sounds and merely tapped for short ones, like morse code. the message was seemingly long, though held a short meaning.

scratch scratch - scratch tap scratch scratch
scratch tap - tap scratch - scratch scratch - tap
tap tap - tap tap tap
tap scratch - scratch tap scratch - tap tap - scratch scratch tap scratch

the sounds, if morse code was something that one would have knowledge of, would be easy to translate. after finishing her message, akio leaned her head against the door and waited for crimson's reply, hoping that the woman knew morse code. her eyes closed and she held her hand over her mouth.

[ what i used to make the message ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥