View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2016, 07:41 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

As the tom stood atop the streamstone, his eyes surveyed the cats who began to crowd around him, attempting to avert his own feelings of nervousness as he saw how many cats here would be dependent on his leadership now. He was not only in charge of this clan, but he was it's servant, who would be devoting his life to making sure Riverclan turned out alright, that we didn't have a repeat of what happened just a few days ago, the dark era which spanned multiple moons and ended up taking the lives of many dedicated and skilled warriors- some even which gave him his own nine lives. Taking in a deep breath as he watched everybody, Russetstar began to talk again, this time with a generally serious manner, which was unlike the tom- usually, he was quite the light-hearted cat, but this matter wasn't one to joke about. "I'm sure all of your know that our previous leader, Bucknight, was killed during the battle for our freedom from the dark forest." He blurted out, beginning to talk about how the clan didn't have any leadership, and how, well... that it needed some. "Thornfrost was exiled, and Skyclan has freed us at the cost of any leadership we had, leaving us with only a medicine cat- until now. Geckoleaf has received a sign from Starclan, saying that I was destined to become the newest leader- and so we traveled to the Starcave. I now have nine lives, and a new name- Russetstar."

"I'm honored to serve Riverclan, and hope that you will accept my leadership in kind."