View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"Yeah..." Moonpaw mumbled. "If only Foxpelt could be here..." She sighed. Moonpaw looked up at Russetswi-star, "Who do thinkis gonna be leader?" She asked, looking at Wildpaw. She waved her tail, then rapped it around her paws. The young apprentice let out a small sigh as cats began to gather around. She looked around, Foxpelt won't come to this meeting...I'll kill Nightfang!She thought. Her gaze darkened as she thought of the warrior.
Wildpaw pawed at moonpaw's flank. "Well obviously it's russetswirl now, I guess. Gecko seems to have chosen him." he meowed cheerfully, putting back his paw down and flicking an ear. Now who could the deputy be? He looked around for spiriteddark, hoping his mentor would show up in case he would be chosen.

[Ugh, writer's block. I prob will stick to my christmas party for the evening, later~ ]

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~