View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Hickoryshine was taking a light nap after a long day of scouring through the territory looking for something interesting to do when he heard some cat yowling from the Streamstone, one of his ears perking up with interest and his yellow eyes slowly peeking open to see just who it was calling for a meeting, not quite able to recognize the voice. Taking a moment for his eyesight to clear, his brows arched as he saw a fellow warrior up there, Russetswirl.
After Bucknight had been killed in battle, the ginger and white tabby wasn't sure who would take the lead, especially since Thornfrost had been run off too. Was this.. Riverclan's new leader? Was Russetswirl now Russetstar?
Rolling over onto his belly and slowly pushing himself up to stand, the young warrior gave himself a quick shake, sending a few fronds of grass from his fur as well as a tiny stick or two, he quickly trotted over to join the gathering crowd, peering up at Russestar with curiosity but holding his tongue.
Since the liberation, Hickoryshine hadn't exactly been very full of himself, having had his fill of excitement and well, he was just over all exhausted, both mentally and physically, though given time the young tom would be back to his boisterous self that's for sure.

"Heey, what's the big idea here eh?" Inquired Stoatfang, strutting into the group and sitting front row to the Streamstone, a comedic sly grin placed upon his lips as he looked around, searching for the attention he desired, also making sure to tense and relax his arm muscles, practically begging for some cat to notice and give him a compliment.
Must be the new leader.
Flicking his ears, the brown and white tom huffed out, deciding to give it up, with that cat up on the Streamstone, he had no hope of really getting any cat's attention.
You couldn't really brag to anyone if they were all paying attention to the new leader, so he simply settled down and waited for the tom to announce it, he knew that this would be just an announcement that proclaimed him as leader. Stoatfang might be a strange tom indeed, but he wasn't a complete idiot and could put two and two together. Though he had to wonder, since this was the new leader, who would he pick as deputy?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; December 25th, 2016 at 04:49 PM.