View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2016, 04:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Skystream perked his ears at the call of Russetstar, he turned his blue orbs upon the marbled warrior and twiched his wiskers "About time we appointed a leader, took long enough." he grumbled as he picked himself up, his dappled fur fluffed up, littered with clumps off moss and had clumps of dirt. He sat down near the front and looked up at the russet warrior, curiosity gleamed in his eyes. The silver and grey dappled warrior neatly wrapped his tail around his white paws and began to clean himself up, getting rid of the clumps of moss sticking to his pelt. 'We defeniatly know who the leader's going to be....now who's the deputy?' he asked himself, looking around at the other warriors, trying to pick out the next deputy.

Elmkit bounded out of the nursery and looked up at russetstar, his ocean blue eyes shone with excitement and curiosity "What's he doing up ther-oh! He must be the new leader! Oh good." he purred, ease washed over the young tom, his mind drowned in peace 'He seems like the right choice, but then again i'm just a kit....who listens to me? he thought to himself as he quickly snuck his way up to the front of the horde of cats, admiration gleemed in his eyes as he looked up at the new leader "I could be like that one day, wise and noble....." he whispered to himself as he waited for Russetstar to announce his leadership and the new deputy "Maybe i'm becoming an apprentice today too! he exclaimed, excitement bubbled in his stomach, his chocolatey brown fur fluffed up as he awaited, hoping today was the day.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us