Old November 8th, 2017, 03:40 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil
[I'm so sorry this is so late ;w; ]

The flame colored molly painted a smirk on her face, noting that this is what felines looked like when they were smug as one would put it, which she came to realize that if one accomplished something they would become smug, full of themselves, which is what she intended to look like. She acted with her face and her body, plastering expressions on her face like one would place mud on a rock, she moved with her body, flicking her ear irritably and or lashing her tail when 'angry' taking her clanmates quirks and using them as her own. The warrior never truly understood emotions, she never understood why her clanmates would cry when one was killed during battle, she could never understand why a queen and her mate would be joyous when realizing they were to have kits, it was odd to her, all she saw were facial expressions and body language, nothing more, though she had come to notice a frequent twinkle in ones eye whenever something 'wonderful' had happened, and she knew that she had yet to master that twinkle, that little light in the windows to the soul. Each second her mind ticked with movements that she would do next, her mind would either discard them if they weren't correct, and or it would conduct them, telling her paws to shift to the side, commanding her tail to twitch, instructing her fur to fluff up, it was an interesting process, and it happened in a matter of seconds, she had mastered atleast that much, but for her it wasn't enough, she had to look exactly like her clanmates when they were sad, happy, terrified, all of that, she was just one step away, and she'd practiced moons and moons, she still hadn't been able to produce that light, that single little flicker in all other felines hues, the emotion she felt whenever she would realize this, most described it as frustration, but she wasn't in the slighted, those who were frustrated often times lashed out, she never did so, therefor, she concluded, she was not frustrated, but it did leave a burning twinge within her soul whenever she failed at that last step to perfection.
All inner monolauge aside Emberdust wrapped her tail around her paws and flicked her amber hues from one astonished cat to the other. Yes it was going exactly as planned, she had deduced that it would end like this, knowing that neither would admit their feelings to one another, knowing that she would have to give them a little push. She lowered her head so that she was looking up at the two, her amber hues glowing behind her long lashes, "Yes, you both care for each other, you are just finding it odd because you haven't realized your feelings for each other, but I'm here to help you both with that." she purred, making sure her words dripped with fake joy, noting that most felines did that when they were happy. After stating that she straightened up, her pelt practically glowing like dying embers, and gave the two a polite smile, dismissing all retorts and opinions, she would make this work, she would give her brother a mate, and he would like it "All you have to say is 'I love you.'" she stated, her emotionless, lifeless voice seemingly rang out into the clearing, dropping her fake façade for a moment, but only for a split second, it was soon replaced with a curt smile once more, if one blinked, they would miss it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Empress Of Evil

Blazingstar's eyes widened even more until annoyance filled his gaze. He was tired of this. Why couldn't she let it go? Why couldn't his sister understand that he wasn't looking for a mate at this current time. For her to outright say this and set up something like this was outright ridiculous. The fur along his shoulders rose slightly, but he didn't blow up, he didn't lash out. He simply gave Emberdust a hard stare before he mustered up a calm composure to speak. "This is not how relationships work," he started, his gaze darting towards Winterwisp. "I refuse to say something I can't mean, especially not to a feline I cannot get along with," he continued before looking back at his sister. The annoyance towards her never left his gaze and his tail started to flick with his thoughts. "Feelings don't just... occur, Emberdust. They are worked up to. I can't believe you went as far as this," he pointed out, his voice starting to reflect how annoyed he truly was. "I've told you time and time again, that I am fine without a mate. At this rate, I'm just going to go single forever to keep you irritated. To keep you unsatisfied," he scoffed, his petty response clear as day.
[Sorry this is late! It slipped my mind]

It annoyed the warrior to see the smug smirk on the orange she-cat’s face. It frustrated to see how easily the molly had made her so horrified. Nothing seemed to horrify Winterwisp. Not blood, not dead bodies, nothing gory. Yet this had stunned her and it was disgusting her a lot more than she thought was possible. The she-cat didn’t like how something as small as this could have such a big affect on her. But then again, this wasn’t exactly very small. She was being told that she and Blazingstar should became mates. Two cats that loved each other and stuck with each other and did whatever mates did. No, she did not like the sound of that. Winterwisp felt no love for the WindClan leader, only hatred.
“No. Just-- just no!” she spat. It was official. Emberdust was officially crazy and completely insane. How was it even possible for a cat to see any loving feelings between her and Blazingstar? It was impossible! There were simply none. “No way. We don’t care about each other and you can help if you want, but it’ll merely be a waste of time. There are no hidden feelings for you to find and absolutely no ‘I love you’s’,” Winterwisp snarled. The whole idea of this all made the she-cat uncomfortable. She wasn’t used to any of this. Her life was a miserable and harsh one, but it was one that she was used to and one she could deal with. The only emotions she needed were hatred, anger, sadness and any other dark emotion. She didn’t have a big desire to be happy and she didn’t want to feel loved. She had already learned that no one would ever learn to love a cat like her, so why try now? It was better to continue living her cruel life then to give happiness a shot and risk something going wrong, which would just make her even more miserable. No, she couldn’t risk being hurt. She had to keep up her wall and block every single cat out.

Winterwisp hated to admit it, but she found herself agreeing with the tom. She might not be very familiar with loving emotions, but she was certainly familiar with dark emotions, and they couldn’t be that different. Right? A nemesis was like a lover, and to truly hate someone, you had to wait for things to happen and for the anger and hatred to build up. That was the same as having feelings for someone right? But sometimes, you could automatically hate someone from just one interaction. That was dependent on how annoying they were. So depending on how fun somebody was to be around, the quicker you might fall in love. Right? This was all so confusing for her. She was used to it like most cats. Most cats would understand what it was like to both love someone and to hate someone. But Winterwisp wasn’t. She was only used to hating the cats around her.
“He’s right,” Winterwisp snarled, reluctance lacing her words. She didn’t want to, nor did she like agreeing with the leader, but this was something that she had to agree with. Not for his sake, but definitely for her’s.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen