Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2017, 04:00 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Wink Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
A tabby looking she-cat stepped forward. The warrior looked as if she were around 23 moons old when she passed. Her green eyes ,now shining with small dots representing stars, watched the soon-to-be leader of her own former clan, and a slight smile crept up on her lips. The warrior was not originally from ThunderClan, but had come to live there when she had had her kit, to secure Howlkit would grow up safe, but had died by illness shortly after arriving, so no signs of injury were to be seen on her body.
"Greetings, Snowsong. I am Pepperdancer. I am formerly of ThunderClan, but were only with the clan for a moon or so, so I did not know much about clan life before being sent to StarClan. Here, I learnt a lot. The life I am here to give you is one usually seen in every warrior in a clan, but is needed the most in the heart of the leader. Bravery. Hold it tight within you, and don't get nervous or scared when facing a hard situation, and especially when having to talk in front of a big crowd of cats. This life is something you are going to need throughout your time as a leader. I hope you will hold it close to your heart at all times, and be a good influence on your clan to be the same. I hereby give you the life of bravery"
With these words, the warrior padded forward to touch noses with the deputy, before going back into the ranks of starry cats.

@Dark Melody
Snowsong watched, eyes wide and curious, as another cat stepped up. A tabby looking she-cat. Her ice blue eyes met the other cat's green ones, and a warm smile spread over her maw as she dipped her head. She was mostly happy this cat was not an apprentice; It saddened her to see such young cats among the StarClan ranks. But instead of saying this, she merely pricked her ears as the she-cat began to speak, listening intently. Pepperdancer, She'd remember that. She'd remember all of them.

When it was time, Snowsong reached forward to press her nose to Pepperdancer's, to receive her next life. As soon as the she-cat announced it, Snowsong drew in a silent gasp as pain flashed throughout her body. Bravery. Her muscles were burning, fire shooting through her pelt, and her heart seemed to tighten. She gritted her teeth, trying not to concentrate on it, but the pain was almost unbearable, but the strength and courage that came with it was almost satisfying. It seemed like moons before Pepperdancer stepped back, and the pain ebbed. Snowsong was breathing heavily, shocked, her paws rooted to the ground, but she still managed to give the starry she-cat a grateful look regardless, still stunned.

( @Empress Of Evil You're turrrnnn X3 x3)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust