Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Bunnyburns36

Name : Wildfire
Role Wanted : Mentor
Sexuality : Pansexual | Demiromantic
Appearance : click here
Personality : Adventurous | Energetic | Rebellious | Supportive

Roleplay Example ( taken from most recent post ) :
Wildfire couldn’t help but give the male on the branch above her a small smirk and slight tilt of her head as he looked at her, the female’s tail swishing back and forth behind her as the two of them seemed to already have something brewing between them - yet she couldn’t place her paw on it. “Without a doubt, love.” Wildfire purred, answering his questioning remark about her being unique. In her mind, everyone was special and unique in their own way, letting them stand out and not come off as just a copy of someone else. The young she-cat gave a small huff of breath, leaning back against the branch slightly. “Mouse-brained tom..” She muttered with jokingly tone to it. So far, his company was alright and she was quite enjoying talking with this Thunderclan male. Wildfire didn’t talk to many cats, but that was her own choice, of course - she didn’t like how most cats never really liked her energetic nature and upbeat personality. The warrior gave a nod of agreement to his words about being quieter over here, smiling and relaxing there with her eyes closed - showing the laidback nature that she usually sported. “If you’d truly want me gone, I would be gone by now, wouldn’t I?” She retorted to his words, not moving when she said so. Wildfire noticed the weight shift on the branch that she was laying on, opening her eyes and noticing him beside her now, looking the she-cat over with shining eyes. She chuckled at this and rolled her eyes, sitting up and smirking at him. “No, I suppose not.” Wildfire remarked, lifting a paw and inspecting her claws, “Though, the smartest choice isn’t always the right one.” She looked at the male for a quiet moment, smiling before looking back out at the forest below. There was a calmed silence that went between the two warriors as they sat there, but Wildfire noticed him scoot closer to her on the branch, her fur touching him practically now. She would’ve given a smartened remark about this, but his question quickly steered the conversation in another direction. “You could say that.” Wildfire murmured, “Many were injured, broken legs, bloody gashes, shock, half-drowned cats - it wasn’t pretty when Shadowclan first was brought into camp. Though the medicine cats are doing the best they can.” Wildfire thought back to the scene that she laid witness to in the clearing before she had fled to the woods. It was a surprise within herself that those apprentices got away with so much when it came to getting into fights with one another. His words drew her away from her thoughts and Wildfire laughed slightly. “Amazing is one word to describe it.” She said, blinking at the tom beside her. “Ah, afraid not. I am not much of a social butterfly - even in my own clan.” The warrior said and tilted her head towards him, “Is there anyone out there that you are worried about or something?” Wildfire didn’t wish to push him, but was curious and took the chance to ask.
Additional Information : She is going to be involved in a forbidden relationship with a Thunderclan tom, but it hasn’t happened yet.
Any feedback or questions : None.
This looks awesome! The only issue I see right now is that Wildfire is only 4 moons older than Owlpaw. I don't know if the age difference would work for a mentorship. Perhap they could be friends? Thank you so much for appyling.