View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2017, 04:17 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Maplespider nodded at the other warrior. She immediately slinked up a tree silently,using her thick claws to dig into the bark and bend her hind legs to push upwards,her limbing giving her the ability to get up to a branch in a matter for a few strides. When she climbed trees its as if she was walking on the ground,it was graceful and quick ,balancing with her paws on a branch above Lioncry. Blue eyes gazed around from above at the territory. It was mostly white with brown trees,bare leaves exposing their branches raw. She opened her mouth to pick up a scent of anything,tail twitching as her eyes scanned for any sign of movement in the area.
Lioncry watched, wide eyed at the graceful way Maplespider climbed the tree, then looked around, her yellow hues gleaming with excitement. She opened her mouth, tasting the air. After a few moments, the unusually large molly thought she caught the scent of robin, and her tail tip twitched very slightly. Motioning to Maplespider, she nodded towards the general direction, scanning their surrounding for the telltale movements of branches. She crouched low, keeping her body lovely with each step as she crept silently along the forest floor, careful that snow didn't crouch under her paws. She didn't want to scare the prey, if it was even there, and it wasn't just her mind playing tricks on her. Hopefully, they would catch enough food to keep the Clan from starving, but it was that season when snqo coated the bare branches and prey was scarce. But Lioncry felt comforted by the fact that soon, leafbare would be over, and life would return to the forest.