View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2017, 03:13 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

A large, grey Maine Coon padded out into the territory, twisting his head around as though trying to spot the younger cat who had been behind him. Where was she, anyways? He glanced around for her once more before a growl of annoyance came rumbling from his throat. Where had that come from? The tom wasn't quite sure, but he did know that if the young she cat didn't hurry, he would probably end up going ahead without her. After another moment's wait, he sighed and stayed completely still, only the constant flicking of his tufted grey ear showing that he was the slightest bit annoyed with having to wait for the she cat. And even that wasn't too fast...it was casual, calm, as though he were simply standing and waiting for a friend. And if anyone had looked at him, they would have seen a warrior waiting for-- someone.

An apprentice, most likely-- more likely then a warrior, anyways.

Greystep had met cats who seemed to think that anyone who believed clanmates weren't good cats to have around ought to be thrown out of the Clan. He was just glad that Grousestar and Auroraflame didn't think that way, otherwise he would have been gone long ago. Though the tom was constantly shy and quiet, there was a sharper side to him then most thought; the sharper side to the sword, in a manner of speaking. Greystep was a sword...there was a duller, calmer, softer side to him, and then a sharper side, though to be honest, he could have used quite a few sharpening stones since his "sharper side" was actually quite soft and dull. Annoying, really, but what could he do about it? He should be thankful that there weren't too many 'sharpening stones' in his life.

But he wasn't.

There were times when Greystep felt like completely losing his temper, and he couldn't because there wasn't a sharpening stone for him to get his temper nice and fired up on. And even if he could, if the cat looked like they might hurt him, he'd turn into the coward that he was and go running. "You wouldn't think of backing out, now would you Sunshine?" He asked with a broad grin on his maw. He was pleased with himself for having come up with the nickname 'sunshine' for Splotchfeather, especially because it just seemed to suit her so well... something that the tom was increasingly pleased about. He couldn't believe that he'd come up with the name on his own, and for him, this was almost like a major victory in some sort of important war.

And for him, perhaps it really was that: a war of self-esteem, and he'd just won a little more of his back.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 4th, 2017 at 03:13 AM.