View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2017, 09:21 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Dashing of white littered her pelt from the subtle snow dripping from the sky and onto her pale ginger pelt. Her eyes glazed over the scenery in aw,taking in breaths of the crisp fresh air. It felt cold in her lungs but in a nice way,and the nice ache of her muscles felt nice too. She hadn't ran in awhile, much less with some cat,and it felt nice. Refreshing. The mouth watering scent of prey was in the air,probably because this was an untouched area so prey ran freely without worry. She turned her blue gaze over to Lioncry,"Would you like to hunt?"
[/CENTER]
Lioncry fluffed up her golden fur, glancing around swiftly before looking at Maplespider again. She flicked her ears to get the delicate snowflakes off of them, as the cold snow melted in her fur and chilled her ears. That was pretty much the only thing she didn't enjoy about the snow. Other than that, she was completely enjoying the moment. Lioncry paused halfway through a step, looking over her shoulder. Behind her, their pawprints could be seen, but were slowly filling up with snow. She tilted her head, then quickly darted forwards, bringing herself to the pale ginger warrior's side. “Sure.” she purred, keeping her steps silent and tone hushed in case there was any prey near by.