Thread: The Survivors
View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Meow!

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
’Mousebrain.’ She thought. ‘He will most likely be long gone before that.’ “Ok. Let’s go.” Mewed Wolf. Before she could even lift a paw a wail came from one of the houses. Wolf turned back. Deciding whether or not to get the cat. She then sighed. “If I’m too long then leave. I’m going to go help that cat...” without waiting for a reasponse Wolf took off heading towards a burning down house.

”Help...” this time the mystery she-Cat’s mew was much less louder. Her eye-oh god she couldn’t describe the pain coming from it. She just welcomed the darkness. And it fell over her like a blanket.

Wolf hissed at the wave of heat that washed over her. She saw a lump of fur through the flickering flame. Once she planned her route she jumped over some fires and had to rush through others that had a small gap. Once she reached the cat she felt like she was going to pas out. But she had to keep going. Wolf’s eyes widened seeing there was a used to be burning stick in the cats eye. Was she already dead? No. Can’t think of that now. She picked up the surprisingly light and small(ish) she cat and dragged her through the flames. When she got a far enough distance away she collapsed coughing.
Oh, so if I want to go, I can't, huh? she thought with frustration. She sped off towards her mate's den, which fortunately was nearby. I don't care if I die trying. I'd prefer that over losing him and knowing I did nothing. The flames were still going, but not as strongly as before, although there was so much smoke it was hard to breath. She reached her mate's den... only to find his body on the floor, his fur charred.
No...
Amber sat in shock for a few moments, overwhelmed by grief. She was brought back to reality by the sound of a branch snapping off of a tree, burning as it fell. She contemplated just giving up. No, I have to live. For my kits, and for him. It's what he would have wanted.

Help hatch my eggs :O
https://pokefarm.com/user/Shayyy