View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:52 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenophile View Post
Itchy was once again bombarded with questions he couldn’t answer and silently he wished Cowpaw’d just be quiet. It was jarring to hear such a small creature blurt out so many words at once- words he hardly understood. Loner? What is a loner? He insisted on repeating the word and yet, at least as far as he knew, neither of them were alone. It didn’t make a lick of sense and, frankly, Itchy had already come to expect that of the little moo. Itchy just made an exasperated expression, hoping that Cowpaw would at the very least slow down.

But it did feel good, Cowpaw picking around his fur and itching those pesky spots he hadn’t been able to reach alone. He was useful.. But was he good company? Debatable. It seemed that, while he was helping to alleviate his flea problem, he also continued to talk while doing it, despite having to use his mouth. Pesky as the itchies.. , he thought crossly.

It seemed the little moo was an “itchy eater”. And he... wanted to be friends? That was probably one of the few words coming out of Cowpaw’s mouth that he understood. But somehow he still didn’t know how to reply. Friend? Why?

“O-okay.” , he agreed reluctantly, although he almost regretted it as soon as it fell off his lips. “Will be friend, but, have to promise that eat itchies and-and talk quieter.” , he quickly followed.

@Vermin
Cowpaw's tail waved uncontrollably almost like a dog wagging his tail in delight. Another friend! His cheeks hurt from grinning so much revealing his pearly whites. "Yay!" he shouted followed by another oops, lowering his head apologetically. "Sorry, I'll speak more quiet," it was barely a whisper, almost the same voice level he had before but more like a 'whisper-shout'. The spotted apprentice took a break from chewing the blood sucking parasites off the white rogue and sat down in front of him.

"Hey, hey Itchy. Where are you from?" Warriors usually described rogues as vicious, rude cats that lurks from cities and the forest. But, deep down, something tells the young feline that his new friend is none of those things. Kittypet? No. They're fat, fluffy, lazy and well kept. Overlooking his extremely thin body, unkept fur and thousands of fleas there's no way. In Cowpaw's mind, kittypets and rogues are grey and white except one chooses to live with humans and others prefer solitude. Itchy wasn't shaded grey and white though, more like a vivid pink of uncommoness. A special glow that he couldn't look away from. He purred to himself, it had a nice sound to it.

Heart weighed down with many questions of this mysterious feline friend. He stared at the strange color thing that clung tightly on his ear. That must hurt. Is it some kind of rare tick? "What's that on your ear?" Cowpaw held his tongue again, he didnt want to scare him away.

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; July 3rd, 2019 at 10:52 PM.