View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 03:24 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ★two girls casually being gay[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
hearing the knock on the door Ace hopped up immediately. sure, kristen was late, but at least she had showed up at all. whenever ace hung out at her house she was always hours late(she wasnt the most responsible) so she gave the ginger a pass. unlocking her door she opened it, greeting kristen with a small smile. she raised an eyebrow,¨youre late, but ill give you a pass this time.¨ she teased, brown hues looking her over. they didnt have a lot of time to hang out, kristen going to college weekday and ace herself working a job at a local music shop, it was tough to get time alone. but she was happy after weeks and week of discussing it they finally found a date that suited them both. she opened the door wider to let her in,¨cmon in, i even bought snacks and everything.¨
Kristen laughed. “Wow, a free pass? That’s quite strange. For you, at least.” She smiled jokingly, stepping into the doorway. “Ooh, snacks! Did you buy me Twizzlers? You know that’s my favorite.” She pointed accusingly at Ace. She climbed over the couch’s back, flopping down onto one of the large cushions. “Man, you have a big TV. All I have is a sucky one from the 90’s.” She grabbed the remote and started flipping through. “Ugh, there’s nothing good on!” She turned back to Ace. “Do you have Netflix, HBO or Showtime?”