View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 03:00 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: PRIVTE WITH $h@d•₩

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke blows out some smoke, his mixed colored eyes one as red as blood that colored the gates of Hell and the other as blue as the sky that held heaven.
He was the balancer god of everything in between father to the great four that protects death, life, heaven and hell. He is also the maker of heaven and hell and one might say is both darkness and light itself. He sat alone in the bar, listening quietly to the darkness that spoke sins, temptation and so much more but they suddenly stopped speaking when their not came in. The goddess of darkness herself. Someone he knew well due to the balance he must keep. He looks over to her and speaks in a dark husky voice “ hello. Why are you here?” He asks almost coldly but more interested than ever
"Getting a drink. Why do you want to know?" Mary asked. She didn't know this person at all. Was this man an assassian? A spy? She didn't know but she was ready for a attack.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer