View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"n-no either is berry. Rosa loves Berry. This demon whitley hired posseses her. She told me to look after Berry until I find her someone" Snow said as she leaned on her mom shoulder. "mom he got his men to hurt us. He set hounds on me. And...th..en he" she broke in tears as she couldn't go on. "wh..y i...is h..e .s...o .e...v..i...l?" she said in sobs
Weiss was wide eyed she shook her head slightly and looked down she didn't know that her own brother was like that . Luckily winter escaped before she became like that as well. She sighed and hugged snow
" i...honestly don't k-know....all I can say is I'm sorry for what he did. But your home and it's gonna be ok . I promise . " she said in a soft tone on the inside she was shocked and very angry at her brother
_________
Beryl sighed and held the sword she kept from the anger management leader she swung a few times and did a spining kick then she swung more . Her eyes were narrowed she hated bea and the ones she was friends with. But the only person she didn't hate was Grayson she was loyal to him and owed everything to him. Her skin turned red with anger .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )