Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Shoes
@Deranged Llama for stalking

(I forgot all about this! Better late than never I suppose).

Rainpelt stormed into the clearing, her fur bristling. The very first thing she had felt when she woke up that morning was the stirring in her belly. There was no denying it now. She was pregnant. Her female body was taunting her with all the little changes. Soon, the kits she didn't want would swell until she could hardly move her body and she's be confined to the nursery for moons as they suckled and wined. And even then, the kits would always call her "mother." At least as a warrior, she was able to function more or less like a tom. Now... now she'd be a queen.

"Runningpaw, get out here now!" Rainpelt snarled, glowering at the apprentices' den. She was going to put that apprentice of hers through the training of his life!
The apprentice stirred, slowly rising to their paws with sleep still evident on them. As soon as the sun hit their face and their legs were stretched, they were full of their usual high bar of energy. They didn't think anything of their mentor's expression, thinking that she was just a bit grumpy. They could definitely put up with that. A close-mouthed smile found it's way on to Runningpaw's maw as they trotted over to greet their mentor, that's something they'd do to cheer up their mother when she was grumpy so it was worth a shot on Rainpelt, even if she hadn't responded much to it in the past.
"Good Morning!" They sat themselves down right in front of the other, awkwardly sticking up their back leg and scratching behind their ear. They tried to remain eye contact even if it was hard to scratch and look up at the taller molly. Runningpaw hoped they hadn't done anything that would make her particularly angry, they'd tried their hardest in training and fed some elders the previous day, maybe they had forgotten to do something they were told,
wouldn't be the first time.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series