View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart grew very happy at Jasperpelt's words about her offspring, Quailpaw. The little feline had always been strong and she was glad they were in good paws. "Oh, what am I going to do when they're all warriors. They'll be all grown up and I won't see them too often, that thought breaks my heart," she spoke, saddening a little, however she knew that was the wrong reaction. Fogstep would've loved to see them become warriors and Lotusheart was going to love seeing them be warriors too. She smiled a little again as she changed her thought process. "Anyways, I have news," she replied. She knew how helped Jasperpelt had been with her biological litter of kittens, but she wasn't sure how helpful he'd be when she announced what was on her mind. Speaking of, she shouldn't be away for much longer, perhaps she'd bring him back to the nursery again? Just as she always did when the kittens were very young.
"I'm sure they'll still want to come and see their Mom," Jasperpelt spoke in as reassuring of a tone as he could manage - with a deeper voice, it could come off as calming, especially when he wasn't stammering. The black-furred warrior was quite proud of himself for managing to speak without stammering as much now, it definitely sounded a lot better - he would eventually be able to speak without ever stammering, he hoped! Wouldn't that be an accomplishment? Lotusheart's next words, her announcement that she had news, had the tom's yellow eyes fixating themselves on her, his head swiveled in her direction with curiosity written all over his expression now. "Oh? What is it?" This was a little more of a struggle to say, since he wasn't sure if she was going to give him good or bad news... she would tell him if - if she was seeing someone, right? Surely not! Jasperpelt would have known about it before now! And besides, that thought... the feeling that it gave him in his stomach... it was just altogether wrong.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.