Thread: Brackenclan RP
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 07:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Brackenclan RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laugh softly “ they are many old sayings. Many tales many lessons but we are our own tale. We have our songs and our battle cries why not let the next generation sing our stories instead of us hmm?” He Says as he begins to stand up “ now than enough talk or I’m going to end up flirting with you again and as much as I love to see you embarrassed we have work to do!” He Says as he playfully pushes Bearstar to stand up “ come on! The clan awaits us!”
The brindle tom smiled at his deputies first sentence but almost fell over as he was being pushed to stand up. He grunted and shook his fur again getting off any dirt , grass or leaves that may have been on it he didn't like his pelt dirty that much. He twitched his ears again along with his tail
" because the younger generation will get it wrong " he meowed and started walking but stopped a few mouse lengths and looked over his shoulder at his deputy waiting him to follow . His tail was in the air and swayed side to side and his eyes narrowed a tad bit looking more serious and like a leader should be . His chest was puffed out and his head was held high .
indeed we are our own story . Two friends that are leader and deputy . But not all fables end in gold. Some turn to dust and ash . Some have a happy ending some turn to a disaster .I hope that our tale has a happy ending
" I do believe they can wait a bit longer . I still need to get a bite. And I would like to keep talking to my deputy " he meowed with a smirk at the word my .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )