Thread: Brackenclan RP
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 07:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Brackenclan RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles “ you better..” he begins to look at him “ well... yes I have. It’s interesting but also life is short as well. But on days like this it feels like you have all the time in the world.” He purrs softly “ you just have let it flow. Accept it and only than will time feel like a eternity than again you are our leader so of course on your reign time will slow to let your light shine most for us all. Isn’t that what those starclan cats say?” He Says playfully
Bearstar looked up to the sky and tilted his head
please let us have a safe journey called life I don't wish for my clan to have as much pain as others did before us. he smiled a bit
" I think so. But your right now is not the time to complain but the time to enjoy it. Not many have the pleasure of a long life . Not many even get a choice to live at birth " he meowed he scratched his neck that elicited a purr from his throat . It was strange that they were talking about life and death how they could talk about it so easily without cringing or shying away . But everyone is entitled to their own sorrow in a way and it seemed that this was his sorrow " there is an old saying . That life and death are illusions we are in a constant state of transformation " he added his ear twitched

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )