Thread: Brackenclan RP
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 06:57 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Brackenclan RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
His ears perked up and twitched at the laugh that belonged to his deputy and friend he smiled softly then he let out a chuckle he looked over to a pair of green eyes he noticed the scars over one of them then the X like scar on his deputy chest . He wondered how Deathheart had acquired them when they haven't been in a battle yet it did make him think. He grinned and looked out into the clan camp " I'm not going anywhere " he joked his tail wrapped around his paws neatly " have you ever felt like that your life was an eternity ? " he asked now looking over to his deputy again his Amber eyes shined a bit as the sun hit him
He smiles “ you better..” he begins to look at him “ well... yes I have. It’s interesting but also life is short as well. But on days like this it feels like you have all the time in the world.” He purrs softly “ you just have let it flow. Accept it and only than will time feel like a eternity than again you are our leader so of course on your reign time will slow to let your light shine most for us all. Isn’t that what those starclan cats say?” He Says playfully